Silikan Natural Silicone Sheets Plus Silikan Upsize Extra Long Roll
- MEDICAL GRADE SILICONE GEL – Our breast scar management sheets & Tapes have been crafted using high-end medical-grade silicone and adhesive. Silicone material is Latex free, has a low rate of skin reactions, plus water-resistant properties.
- COMFORTABLE & DISCREET DESIGN – Our areola circles feature flesh tone natural coloring, are only 0.04-inches thick, and feel nearly unnoticeable after a few moments, making them incredibly discreet and comfortable when worn with or without a bra.
- BEST SCAR HEALING RESULTS – Breast scar treatment sheets & Tapes have been clinically designed to help reduce, flatten, fade, and smooth scars made from surgeries such as breast enlargement, breast reduction, areopexy, mastopexy, and others.
- EASY TO APPLY-OPTISIL TECHNOLOGY causes the silicone gel sheets & tape to hug your skin tightly, while allowing Painless Removal, Cleverly creating an environment between silicone tape and skin, that fast tracks scar recovery.
- DISCREET SCAR REPAIR-Our silicone tapes are translucent (semi see thru) flesh color that blends into lighter skin tones. customers have told us , the tape is so comfortable, they do not know they are wearing it!
Silikan Natural Color Silicone Breast Scar Sheets & Silikan Upsize Kit Kit includes 1 Box of Silikan Areola Gel Circles (4 donut shaped sheets) plus 1 box of 1.6” X 120” X 0.015” Silikan Silicone EXTRA Long Gel Tape Roll. Intended to be used together. 1.Gel Circles onto the Scar area around the edge of the Areola (dark area around the nipple) 2.Silcone tape onto the vertical scar below the areola area & or Scar in the bottom breast crease of the breast. All tape and sheets should be custom cut to fit all shapes and breast sizes Ideal for: .Vertical Breast Lift The Two incisions for this surgery are: one circular incision around the outside edge of the areola and another vertical incision made from the bottom of the areola down to the natural breast crease (inframammary fold). The shape of the incisions resemble a lollipop, hence the nickname “lollipop lift.” Suggested to use only Silikan Circles , unless the vertical scar is longer than 1.1" or 3cm, then you will also need another Silikan tape, such Silikan Anew, tape to apply on the vertical scar area. .Anchor Breast Lift With incisions placed in the shape of an anchor, This is also known as the “inverted T” lift, this technique requires three incisions: One circling the outer edge of the areola, as in the peri-areolar lift. One vertically running from the bottom of the areola to the inframammary fold. One made horizontally along the natural breast crease. Suggested to use Silikan Circles, , plus either one of Silikan Anew. Silikan Clear or Silikan Upsize(longer extra length tape) Precautions 1.Tape and sheets should not be used on open wounds 2.Discontinue use, if redness or irritation occurs or if allergic to silicone,
Available on Amazon.com